Below we have outlined the details on our adoption procedures. Feel free to email with any other questions or concerns. We are available to you before, during, and after your puppy adoption.
The first thing to do is contact us and or look on the site to see if we have any Goldendoodle puppies available. Once you contact us, you can begin the process of picking out your very own puppy. You can either FaceTime us and we will show you the puppies that are available, or you can set up a time with us and come see them so you can pick out a puppy that you like. To purchase your puppy, a $400 non refundable deposit via Venmo/PayPal that goes towards the full price of the puppy. When the puppy turns 8 weeks old we will establish a puppy pick up day. You can come pick up the puppy and take him/her home. To take your puppy home you will need to pay the rest of the payment for your new best friend and it will be all yours.
We post our upcoming litters and when they will be born. If you love the parents and would want to get one of their puppies, you can contact us and reserve a pick out of the litter. Once the puppies are born you will pay a $400 non refundable deposit that goes towards the price of the puppy. Once the Goldendoodle puppies are 5 weeks old the person that got the 1st pick will pick their puppy, then the 2nd pick, then the 3rd pick… so on and so forth. Once they are 8 weeks old we will establish a puppy pick up date and you can come pick your new best friend up and once you pay the remaining amount for the puppy, you can take him/her home. We want to partner with you to streamline your puppy adoption.
• The puppy will be up to date on all shots and will come with vet records of shots and de-worming
• The puppy will receive a full health examination by a licensed vet
• The puppy will come with a 1 year heath guarantee against congenital defects.
• The puppy will also come with a spay/neuter contract to guarantee it will only be a pet.
• You will receive a blanket with the mother’s scent on it.
• You will receive a small bag of puppy food so that you can have a smooth transition for feeding
• You will get lifetime Honey Mountain Kennels support for your new family member!